Monday, April 03, 2006

Did you see this?

I meant to post this a few days ago, but I got a link to the footage of the tornado/storm damage caught on the Bentonville High School security cameras from the football stadium and athletic complex. Definitely worth checking out. I'd just right click on the files and download them to your computer. It'll take a while, as they're pretty big files, but the footage is amazing.

(photo capture of the TAC roof peeling away courtesy of the Bentonville Public Schools website.)

I've been pretty busy for the last few days, and my mother has been in town visiting, so the blog has been sparse, I know. I'll be back hopefully this afternoon with a new post while I'm watching opening day and the Braves taking down the Dodgers. I've collected some new eyesores and one of them may take the cake for ugliest NW Arkansas house EVER! So check back this afternoon.

In the meantime, where in the world are the guys at the fiveforty?