Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Fly dude and the Real Deal


So don't get excited. This isn't a real post. I've just got this little animated picture sitting on my desktop that I need to do something with, and it looks like it's going here for posterity (or until google goes under and the archives disappear). I'm going to post some pictures later that the Bride and I took the other day on a walk around Bentonville. We've got a new coffee shop and I've got some pictures of the buidling, as well as some of our favorite downtown houses we saw while on a walk.

Also, it has come to my attention that I've been spelling my name wrong. Bill McNeill has been spelling Bill McNeal wrong, apparently. With some Christmas money I've got leftover, I snagged seasons 1 and 2 of the TV show Newsradio. For those of you who are unenlightened, that's where the name Bill McNeal comes from. He was a smartass character played by Phil Hartman, doing some of his finest work in his career, if you ask me. He was in the fourth year of the show when he was killed. After seeing some of the features on the DVD, I realized the mistake.

So the Bride and I have been deep in the throes of watching Newsradio, as well as the X-Files Mythology that was given to me for Christmas. We could probably unhook our cable since we haven't watched regular TV very much since Christmas.

So Bill McNeill; adios.

Welcome to the Real Deal with Bill McNeal. We'll back in 16 minutes with another news, traffic and weather update. WNYX, signing off!